Well, we just about made it! I trust by now you've decided what you're going to do during Earth Hour tomorrow night. But there's still one more day to sign your name as a way to show support to TurnOut.
And just in case you still need a few more suggestions of what to do in the dark, here they are:
- Go to bed early and catch up on your sleep.
- Dare a friend to chant Bloody Mary into their reflection in a mirror.
- Give dramatic readings by candlelight.
- Try your hand at some ghost hunting.
- Go for a drive/walk and count all the other households participating in Earth Hour (and honk your disappointment to those that aren't).
- Stare at the glowing plastic stars stuck to your bedroom ceiling.
- Enjoy cheese and/or chocolate fondue over candlelight.
- Play Russian roulette with a box of mixed chocolates. “What flavor will this one be? Will it be nuts? Or that disgusting cherry nougat everyone tries to avoid?”
- Pretend you’re a pioneer.
Whatever you do, be sure to TURNOUT tomorrow night at 8:30pm local time!