Amy may have one of the most challenging roles of all. While she’s most known as the schedule manager (or friendly nagger) to ensure the work stays up to date for all three of our UK offices, she may more fittingly be described as cat herder.
Meet Amy Hagyard Broscombe, Studio Manager based out of our Leeds office.
1. Are you originally from your current city?
I’m originally from Halifax. After moving all over the UK finally ended up back in Yorkshire.
2. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was a Runner on the James Bond film ‘The World Is Not Enough’.
3. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Traveling to wonderful places with my husband, singing, yoga, skiing and my two little bunnies Elmo and Peanut.
4. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
My electric blanket.
5. What is your hidden talent?
Singing — I was in the West End musical ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ in London when I was 11.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People talking through my favorite programs (even though I do it myself!).
7. What is something most people would be surprised to know about you?
I lived and worked in Vancouver for a year — I absolutely love Vancouver and would move back tomorrow if I could.
8. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- See the Northern lights in Iceland
- Go to Africa to help baby Hippos in a rescue camp
- Move back to Vancouver
9. What is one of your personal mottos or favorite sayings?
‘What a doughnut!!’
10. Name a favorite line from a movie.
"Just keep swimming." – Finding Nemo
11. What is your favorite part of your job? What makes you excited to come into the office every day?
My electric blanket….nah, just kidding! I have to say I’m a bit of a geek and love to organize, and of course my lovely colleagues.