Calm under pressure and possessing stellar organizational skills, Dominique provides her client services team with invaluable support, while also overseeing the administrative responsibilities for Asda—one of her team’s largest partners. Meet Dominique Kirkwood, Studio Assistant for our Hull office.
1. Are you originally from your current city?
I am from Hull and live in a place called Victoria Dock, which is situated next to the murky River Humber.
2. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I used to work for a National Car Dealership, and more than often took part in their TV adverts. I was always on the TV!
3. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I love travelling and am currently learning Spanish, but I’m still at the beginner’s stage and will be for some time with the way it’s going!
4. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
All my friends and family. And tomatoes — I eat them practically every day!
5. What is your hidden talent?
Too many to mention!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People on their phones texting and walking into others!
7. What is something most people would be surprised to know about you?
When I was younger, I was really into ballroom dancing and have many certificates and awards. I can do a Samba with the best of them!
8. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
I don’t actually have a bucket list; I just plan on doing things as and when the time is right.
- Visit Argentina and Turks & Caicos
- Take my Mum to see the Northern Lights
- Buy my villa….. to name a few!
9. What is one of your personal mottos or favorite sayings?
“You only live once!”
10. Name a favorite line from a movie.
“Hasta la vista, baby!” – Terminator
11. What is your favorite part of your job? What makes you excited to come into the office every day?
All the lovely people I work with!