Erin is passionate about our client partnerships. She has a talent for uncovering exactly what clients need—sometimes even before they know—and building a trusted relationship with them that continues well past the project’s completion. She is Hornall Anderson’s own Match.com. Meet Erin Crosier, VP of New Partnerships from our Seattle office.
1. Are you originally from your current city?
I grew up in Issaquah, which is 30 minutes east of Seattle. But back then, Darigold was the city’s largest employer, we had our own RC airplane field, and there was no such as thing as “the Plateau” or Sammamish. Issaquah used to be a small town.
2. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was part of the promotions team for the Seattle Sounders before they were MLS. My job included everything from recruiting kids’ soccer teams to play during halftime, hanging and taking down over 50 banners for each game at Memorial Stadium, and wearing a giant Orca whale costume and running around the sidelines. So in short, much like my job here!
3. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Family. Family. Family. I have a ridiculously unpredictable and funny husband, three rowdy sons, and both sides of our families living within an hour of Seattle. Trying to keep up with them all is another full-time job. Between the hours of midnight and 6AM, I try to read, run, drink wine, be a good friend, and plan our next vacation.
4. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
See question #3. And if I got two wishes, I’d say them and Jon Snow. He really does give me hope that we can avoid a modern day zombie apocalypse.
5. What is your hidden talent?
It’s not so hidden for those that work closely with me: I have a crazy good memory.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What is something most people would be surprised to know about you?
I went to Purdue on a dare from my younger brother. I never visited before applying, registered over the phone, went pot-luck for a roommate, and showed up two days before school started. All to make sure he didn’t win. So yeah, I’m a bit competitive.
8. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- Make sure all of my kids get into and graduate from college.
- Spend more time seeing the world.
- Elect a woman president of the United States.
9. What is one of your personal mottos or favorite sayings?
“Make new friends. And keep the old.”
10. Name a favorite line from a movie.
“How come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up…we’ll all get up…it’ll be anarchy!” – The Breakfast Club
11. What is your favorite part of your job? What makes you excited to come into the office every day?
I work with the smartest, most inspiring people on the planet. I am motivated daily by their drive, spirit, teamwork, and ability to laugh, even when it gets bananas. Their energy inspires others within the agency, which allows us all to do better work for interesting, powerful, game-changing brands.