Jason is a self-proclaimed storyteller and mental hoarder, and he uses those talents to tell brand stories and solve problems. Meet Jason Cahill, Copywriter at our Seattle office.
1. Are you originally from your current city? If not, where are you from?
Nope – I’m from Austin Texas!
2. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
While I was in college I worked behind the genius bar at the Apple Store. It was the best worst experience ever. I got to help people in their times of need. I also got to get yelled at for telling people that I couldn’t just give them a free phone. It was weird.
3. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
While I was living in Texas, I did a fair bit of horseback riding. Since moving to Seattle, I’ve focused on rock climbing, hiking, and exploring my new digs.
4. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
5. What is your hidden talent?
I’m quite good at basketball.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being interrupted while I’m speaking.
7. What is something most people would be surprised to know about you?
I have five older brothers.
8. Name three things on your bucket list.
- Visit all the continents I have tattooed on my right arm (that’s right Antarctica, I want no part of your sub zero temperatures all the time).
- Write something worth reading
- To become Macklemore’s best friend (I’m coming for you Ryan Lewis)
9. What is one of your personal mottos or favorite sayings?
“When you’ve eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.” – Sherlock Holmes
10. Name a favorite line from a movie.
"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world." – Dead Poets Society
11. What is your favorite part of your job? What makes you excited to come into the office every day?
Every day I come to work I get to solve a puzzle by telling a story. I can’t think of a better job or better people to do it with.