Lisa's main focus is keeping client relationships running smoothly. A big part of this includes serving as our official interpreter of client Asda’s corporate jargon. Meet Lisa Llewellyn, Client Services Director at our Leeds office.
1. Are you originally from your current city? If not, where are you from?
Yes, I’m a born and bred Yorkshire lass, and on occasion might be caught using some of the following Yorkshireisms…
Eeeh-bah-gum (An exclamation of astonishment, equivalent to "That's amazing")
Box in´t corner (Television)
By ecky-thump (An exclamation of surprise)
Can´t fathom it (Too deep/complicated to work out/understand)
2. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I worked in a Prison for 2 years. That was very ‘interesting’…
3. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Being mum to a lively 5-year old keeps me pretty busy, but when I do have some spare time I love cooking, watching films, going to gigs and pretending that I’m an interior designer.
4. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
5. What is your hidden talent?
I’m a crack shot with an air rifle or on sniper computer games.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are rude, and bad customer service.
7. What is something most people would be surprised to know about you?
When I was younger I used to be red head and (on occasion) still have the fiery temper to match.
8. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- Work for a charity
- Live by the sea
- Visit Japan
9. What is one of your personal mottos or favorite sayings?
“Live today like it’s your last.”
10. Name a favorite line from a movie.
“Sod that for a bunch of bananas.” – Notting Hill
11. What is your favorite part of your job? What makes you excited to come into the office every day?
Talking about design all day long with really great people who work hard and play hard.