It’s not easy juggling multiple accounts, but Sara has raised the art of multi-tasking to a new level as she spends each day playing middleman between her clients and colleagues to ensure everyone is happy.
Meet Sara Thompson, Account Executive in our Leeds office.
1. Are you originally from your current city? If not, where are you from?
I’m a proper Yorkshire girl, originally from Bedale, a little market town in North Yorkshire.
2. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Over the school summer holidays I used to help out in my Auntie’s alterations shop, admiring beautiful fabrics and evening gowns.
3. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
The last year has revolved around planning my wedding and renovating my house! Looking forward to having spare time and money again to travel and try out new restaurants.
4. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
My Westie Bonnie.
5. What is your hidden talent?
I once won a cake eating challenge, does that count?! I’m also pretty good at pool (although please don’t challenge me!).
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What is something most people would be surprised to know about you?
My fiancée recently bought me a mountain bike, and surprisingly I’m enjoying it!
8. Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- Stay in an igloo and see the Northern lights
- See Orcas in the wild
- Helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon
9. What is one of your personal mottos or favorite sayings?
‘Work hard and be nice to people.’
10. Name a favorite line from a movie.
I’m rubbish remembering movies or song titles. Don’t get me wrong, I like watching movies—just don’t expect me to remember them the next day!
11. What is your favorite part of your job? What makes you excited to come into the office every day?
My lovely colleagues; they make me laugh every day.