Lots of cool new projects coming in - need to bring in some additional design resources to augment the team
A conceptual thinker, with the vision to create amazing brand experiences.
You enjoy working on a multi-disciplinary team. You can think your way out of a tough situation, and you always push design to the limit. You fight for your ideas but keep an open mind
We believe in the power of design thinking. We believe that working as a collaborative and cross functional team will lead us to amazing results for our clients. We believe great design can change the world.
Design at Hornall Anderson is about creating consumer engagement and telling a brand story. We’re a team of designers with different backgrounds and points of view – we bring a wide variety of skills and experiences to the table every day. We believe tougher problems demand bigger ideas.
What you’ll do:
Dig in to business problems and create beautiful and effective design solutions that engage the consumer. You are passionate about design and brand on the whole and love thinking about how we can help our clients to push the envelope
- Participate in the translation of strategic business goals & creative briefs into brand objectives
- Conceptualize, create, and execute design solutions for multiple projects across diverse mediums, with a focus on interactive
- Collaborate with interactive team on site building, site architecture and documentation
- Verbally articulate your concepts and designs within a critique environment
- Collaborate with team members under the direction of a Senior Designer or Design Director
Abilities & Experience:
Here’s what we think it will take to do this job, but we love being proven wrong:
- A very strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work
- Exceptional design skills, including good hand skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to see the big picture
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design or related field, or commensurate experience required
- 3+ years of experience as a designer with demonstrated success, preferably in a design firm or agency environment
Hornall Anderson has been a leading brand design/interactive agency for 30 years. Our work includes print, packaging, interactive, video and environmental projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 titans to emerging brands. We have 150 people, 1 experience lab, and a swing in the conference room. We work globally with offices in Seattle and London. We think big thoughts and have great parties. Get in touch!