What are YOU doing Saturday, March 27th at 8:30pm? Of course, you're planning to TurnOut for Earth Hour 2010, right? Well, here are some creative suggestions for ways you can spend the hour in the dark:
- Read a book (by candlelight).
- Get outside and find your favorite constellation.
- Get romantic; plan a candlelight evening for two.
- Try meditating.
- Get your friends together and tell scary stories.
- Get physical.
- Break out the guitar and those old campfire songs.
- Test your night vision with a game of hide and seek in the dark.
Be sure to check back in a few days to get even more suggestions. But while you're waiting, go sign your name to show your support for Earth Hour 2010 and be a part of the movement!
We're already at 199 people signed up to TurnOut. Help us reach 1,000!