What happens in Vegas does not always stay in Vegas. This was the case last week when we sent our own Shirley Hendrickson to attend the National ADDY Awards Show at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Our "We Are An Open Book" project that helped us win work with the Seattle Public Library had already won a Silver ADDY in both the Seattle ADDY and District ADDY shows, and had advanced to the AAF National ADDYs competition.
Shirley, one of the team members behind the creative idea, represented Hornall Anderson as she accepted our Gold ADDY Award beneath the spotlight on stage.
(Shirley Hendrickson holding our winning project "We Are An Open Book")
For a more in-depth look at "We Are An Open Book" click here.
And this wasn't the only recent award we've achieved:
• Colman's Limited Edition Mustard Packaging was honored by Communication Arts Design Award; and achieved a 2nd Place Nomination from the FAB Awards
• La Brea Bakery Rebrand won a Silver M Award in the Marketing NW Awards
• University of Washington won a Silver M Award in the Marketing NW Awards
• Bartell Drugs "Emerald & Spruce" Ice Cream Packaging won a Bronze M Award in the Marketing NW Awards
• Fred Hutch Rebrand won a First Place Big M Award in the Marketing NW Awards